HS7A-DMP Non-contact magnetic safety interlock switches perform the same functions as standard mechanical safety interlock
Applications where Non-contact magnetic switches can be used:
• Food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications require that no contaminants be trapped in or around devices.
• A precise door guide is not possible
• Applications demanding zero operating force, such as lightweight or plexiglass doors, where cracking or breakage is possible with standard mechanical safety interlocks. Non-contact devices have no inherent operating force.
• When there are alignment issues with the switch and actuating keys of mechanical safety interlock switches
• Machine doors are subjected to heavy vibration
• Wash down applications where a standard mechanical safety interlock switch would be more difficult to clean, especially in the actuating key receptacle.